HAGEE: GOD'S "UNPRECEDENTED" WRATH ON DIVIDERS OF ISRAEL
(National Prayer Network) -- by Rev. Ted Pike --
...How Did [Pastor John] Hagee and Evangelicals Go Wrong?
For the last century evangelicals have lost their way, following misleading prophetic “sign posts” established by Bible teachers under the influence of Jewish Zionists. “Israel-first” evangelical teachers and leaders have torn down true Biblical law concerning the Jews, building up anti-Christ Babylon the Great instead.
Let’s trace the pseudo-prophetic premises held by Hagee and tens of millions of evangelicals.
1. God is emphatic in the Old Testament that a nation of Jews cannot occupy Palestine except in obedience. He exiled Jews because of unbelief in 70 A.D. But Hagee believes that in the 20th century God changed His mind. Jewish obedience no longer matters. Hagee says it became God’s top priority to get as many (Christ-rejecting) Jews as possible into Palestine to prepare the land for Christ’s second coming. Accordingly, Hagee says God now works toward conversion of Jews through a very long process: first allowing them to enter in unbelief then gradually awakening them to their true messiah. Is it working? The statistics are discouraging for Hagee and his followers. In 1900, 20% of Israel’s inhabitants were Christians. Now only a beleaguered 2% are Christians and that number continues to decline.
Not one verse in Scripture clearly teaches that in the last days God will reverse His demand for Jewish obedience and allow unbelieving Jews to occupy Palestine. In contrast, dozens of the most specific verses and scores of precedents state God’s unchanging demand for obedience before occupation. (See, Conditional Salvation/Occupation Verses)
2. Hagee believes the Jewish state today fulfills a host of glorious Old Testament promises of national restoration of Israel. In reality Israel today fulfills prophecies of a counterfeit return. Ezekiel 38 and 39 describe Israel dwelling in peace and safety yet so wicked God hides His face from her (Ezekiel 39:23-36). Thus the Bible prophesies two returns—the first a counterfeit which will ultimately end in expulsion and destruction; the second, a legitimate return by a remnant of repentant Jews at Christ’s return.
3. Hagee believes the Roman papacy is the “Great Harlot.” Yet over 80 of the clearest Old Testament verses describe Israel as this archetypal whore. She was first to be chosen by God as His spiritual bride and first to betray Him. Israel alone is the original “Mother of Harlots.” (See, 'Babylon the Great' is Israel)
4. Hagee believes Jesus could return at any time. Yet Christ warns against false prophets who say of His coming “the time draweth near.” (Luke 21:8) Jesus told us clearly that ominous events of the last days don’t indicate His coming is imminent. The only signs He authorized are the encirclement of Jerusalem by armies of the anti-Christ and his defilement of the Jewish temple (the abomination of desolation). At this time Christians can expect our Lord’s return within three and a half years. Jesus promises He will return “soon” and we must be spiritually ready. But He never taught that He could come at any time, without His own prerequisites being met.
5. Hagee believes in two second comings of Christ—the first to “rapture” His church, the second, seven years later, to save the Jewish remnant, judge the nations and set up His thousand-year reign. Scripture never hints at two second comings, only one climactic return at the end of the church age. The “pre-tribulation rapture” error is only several hundred years old and founded on a crucial mistranslation of 2 Thessalonians 2:7, first mistranslated for Protestants in the King James Bible. It is perpetuated in virtually all translations of the New Testament.
NAS: “For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only He who now restrains [Holy Spirit] will restrain until He is taken out of the way. And then shall that lawless one [Anti-Christ] be revealed...” Such mistranslation suggests the Holy Spirit is passively removed and with Him the church. The original Greek actually says the Holy Spirit actively “steps aside” and allows anti-Christ into power. Thus both Holy Spirit and church remain in the world during his reign. Scripture does teach a “rapture” or “first resurrection” of the dead and the living in Christ, but only at Christ’s single second coming (1 Thess. 4:13-18).
Hagee believes armies of the Anti-Christ will be repulsed by God and not allowed to occupy Israel; a remnant of Jews will find safety in the rock cliffs of Petra. Yet Ezekiel 39 reinforces what is clearly stated in dozens of Old Testament prophecies: a majority of Jews will be slaughtered by the confederate nations of anti-Christ and the remainder exiled again (Ezekiel 39:23), thus fulfilling God’s eternal decree: no obedience, no land or occupation...MORE...LINK
Chris Moore comments:
On the Right, we have these corrupt, Judeo-Christian Zionist useful idiots of Zionist Jewry who declare that we can't criticize Zionist Jews, only secular ones.
On the Left, we have these corrupt, Judeophile liberal useful idiots of Zionist Jewry who attempt to censor the innate, predatory fascism of Jewish and Jewish-crafted doctrine from Moses through Marx by declaring that we can't criticize "organized Jewry," we must criticize only "Zionism."
Why are both sides so hell-bent on controlling the narrative, censoring free speech, and essentially enabling organized Jewish predations?
Because they've both been corrupted heart, mind and soul by these Judeofascist aggressors, they're all part of this elaborate, millenia-perfected organized Jewish pyramid scheme and its hyper-materialistic, totalitarian ethos, and they don't want the world to know they're mere "tools of Jews" and part of the racket.
To hell with them all, literally.
A gift for you from the wilderness of cyberspace Rev 12:6... Truth: There will be no rapture. http://thegoodtale.wordpress.com/2011/07/21/the-rapture/ Satan has deceived the whole world Rev 12:9. Also not one child of God will be put in a hell fire no matter what their sins. It never entered the heart or mind of God to ever do such a thing Jer 7:31, Jer 19:5 and this is proven by the word of God at http://minigoodtale.wordpress.com. Prophecy is fulfilled, Rev 12:5, 13 the true word John 1:1 of God is delivered to the world as a witness and soon the end of this world as we know it will come. Prove all things.
[Bravo, Judeo...Recently saw this web item. BTW, the most accurate and detailed work I have found on pretribulation rapture history is MacPherson's "The Rapture Plot" (see online stores). James]
Bounty Needed for Backstabbers?
The anti-American Jesus-bashers at the ACLU don't want to see any bowing heads at football games. Those shmucks don't mind if their Israel wants to be a Jewish country, but they see red when Americans want to honor their Christian traditions! Fed up with those subversive devils? Google or MSN "Unamericans Fight Franklin Graham," "Separation of Raunch and State," and "Obama Fulfilling the Bible." Can anyone figure out how to silence the bloodsuckers and ingrates in the ACLU and in Hollywood who love to backstab their best friends (especially evangelicals)?
I bow to no one. Living or ascended. And I hate the taste of KoolAid.
Post a Comment